Microwave plasma chemical vapor deposition system ARDIS 100 for high quality diamond synthesis
Joint development with NSC GPI RAS
ARDIS 100 system for MPCVD diamond film growth.
- tool coatings
- IR optical components
- heat spreaders for electronic devices
- surface acoustic waves devices
- biosensors, biocompatible coatings
- conductive diamond electrodes for electrochemistry,
- ionizing radiation detectors (UV, X-ray, particles)
The DF100-2 microwave plasma CVD reactor is designed for polycrystalline diamond film and wafers deposition
on large area substrates of various materials. Smooth nanocrystalline diamond films can be deposited as well.
Basic parameters of the CVD system:
- Microwave power source: 5kW at 2.45 GHz.
- Number of feed gas channels: 4.
- Reaction gases: CH4, H2 (main); O2, Ar, N2, CO2 optional.
- Gas process pressure: 20-150 Torr.
- Gas consumption: 1000 sccm (typical).
- Substrate diameter: 3 inches.
- Substrate temperature: 700 – 1000°С
(control with a pyrometer).
- Growth rate: 1-7 microns/hour.
- Diagnostic ports: 5 quartz windows.
- Vacuum chamber: stainless steel, water cooled.
- Full computer control.
|A selection of produced diamond films and wafers.
|Microstructure of 200 ?m thick diamond film.|
|15 ?m thick diamond film grown on the top of hard composite TiB2+TiSi2+Si+diamond.
|CVD diamond disk – 57 mm diameter, 0.5 mm thickness
|Polished polycrystalline diamond plates for UV detectors.
|Raman spectrum of diamond film
|Optical transmission of polished diamond film in UV-IR spectral rang |